top of page
Knitted Rug

About Us

About Kingdom Kleen

carpeted room.jpg

Kingdom Kleen was established in Barrington near Ilminster in 2020. We endeavour to provide a quality, professional and friendly carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and carpet repair service. We're a family run business and have served many satisfied clients to date, both domestic and commercial. And don’t just take our word for it – read what our clients have to say about our carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and carpet repair services.


We are firm believers in the fact that to continually provide the best service possible, we must stay in tune with investing in the best equipment, training and cleaning solutions. This ensures that we are using the most advanced cleaning techniques to provide the safest and best possible clean for your valuable carpets.


From time to time, we attend a variety of training courses to further our knowledge of carpet and upholstery cleaning and maintenance.


We are NCCA Trained (National Carpet Cleaners Association), with certificates in quality service standards for Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, as well as Advanced Spot and Stain Removal.

If you’re looking for quality-driven and affordable carpet cleaning for your home or office - we are only a phone call away – call 07799843938 now to request your free no-obligation quote and initial survey.

Our Process

At Kingdom Kleen we like to think we do things differently and properly. So, we don’t quote over the phone.

The first stage of our cleaning process is to come and inspect the items that require cleaning. Included in this first stage is identifying the exact fabric/fibre composition. This inspection also includes checking for wear and tear, damage, stains, soiling levels, security of fit of fitted carpets.

Next, we examine the construction of the carpets as this very much affects the selection of the right chemistry and cleaning process for a safe and effective clean.

Once we’re happy we know what it is that we’re being asked to quote for, we can then measure up and work out a quote. Oftentimes we can provide you with the quote verbally there and then. Sometimes we have to go away and do some research that may include talking to the manufacturer/supplier to get more information before we can proceed.
If you’re then happy with the quote, we will arrange a mutually convenient time to carry out the work.

The cleaning process is then tailored precisely to the individual items that we’re working upon in your home. This more often than not includes preparatory vacuuming. This is an essential part of the cleaning process and should not be overlooked. In carpets for example, over 85% of soiling is dry soil that can be vacuumed away with an efficient vacuum cleaner. we use the industry-standard commercial vacuum wherever possible. It’s the remaining 15% of soiling that makes our carpets “look” dirty.

The items being cleaned will then be cleaned with the appropriate equipment, processes and chemicals to suit.
Following cleaning, the items will be groomed (where necessary) to set the pile. Also, we use air movers to speed the drying time.


Staying off the cleaned areas/items is best until the time suggested by us on completion. However, this is not always possible and other options will be explained at the time of booking, and once again on the day(s) of cleaning.
This is the process followed at Kingdom Kleen. We believe in offering only the finest level of cleaning service using a specialised protocol specific to your items.

bottom of page